Monday, February 20, 2012

"It is a long road ahead . . . so choose a beautiful one"

I had a wonderful 26th birthday!  

To kick start a "new year, new me" I dyed my hair auburn again- but this time even brighter!
On the day of, I didn't plan a fancy night out with my friends, getting dolled up to go to a nice restaurant and then dancing the night away at some trendy club. . . This year, along the same vein of being more grounded, I decided to plan an intimate hike in the morning with some friends and brunch.  I loved it!  I've never been a nature person and everything that seemed to bring me happiness in the past always included dollar signs.  But the wonders of mother nature and the experience with great company are priceless.  I love hiking; I would definitely do it again. 
2/18 Hike at Temescal Canyon
Bday girl outfit: sweats, tennis shoes, and a ponytail for a change
left my mark at the end of the hike
Brunch at the shabby chic 26 Beach Restaurant in Venice
Because the day would not be complete without a White Sangria and Bloody Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...