Monday, March 5, 2012

My Life Manifesto

20
Paris circa 2006
I am a beautiful work in progress.
I believe in serendipity and happenstance, but not fate and destiny.  I believe we are the creators of our own lives.        
When I was a little girl I read so many books that I felt like a woman whose lived a lifetime of wisdom.   
Now I am transitioning out of this girl and am trying to figure out who this woman really is and should be.  
I love the people I have met, the places I have been, the circumstances I have lived, the life I have been given.    
What I know for sure, is all is fleeting . . . but with time and experience, brings perpetual wisdom and love.
I have a penchant for women who live passionately, love without expectations, and thrive on the natural beauties of the world.       
I wish all of us could judge less and love more.
I dream of Paris and the chic, simple life.
People tell me I am smart and beautiful
I was born to figure out what type of indelible mark I should leave in this world.
What I want most in the world is to to be happy and to make others happy.
I indulge in food, fashion, and travel.  
The words I hold closest to my heart is . . . it's never too late to be the woman I want to be. 
If I get a chance I will travel the world and document it every step of the way.
I live for love, adventure, and beauty
I believe the most important thing in a person is to always feel beautiful and loved
I have an amazing family, boyfriend, group of friends, and life.  
I am dedicated to finding my true potential and living passionately. 
Happiness is everywhere and within all of us.
I’ve never been more happy than I am today.
Love, Nat
how to write your life manifesto here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...