Wednesday, January 18, 2012

California Dreamin'



via etsy.com
Last night I was thinking about what I would do this semester to make money.  I have always had some sort of part time gig and more throughout the school year.  But not this semester.  Full time student only = no extra cash.  Upon thinking of different options I went back to thinking about how much money I can make selling my designer duds.  Vintage stores and consignment stores are not an option just because I feel they rip you off.  Online is just too hard with eBay, Etsy, etc. . . So I was thinking what about an actual brick and mortar storefront?  There's tons of people I know who would love to sell their vintage/used designers, but just don't know how and where they can get the most bang for their buck.  So last night this idea brewed for hours in my head until 3am!  I just couldn't force myself to sleep!  I shared it with the 3 sisters today and they are on board.  Hello Spring!  These buds will blossom into something marvelous!
via weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...