Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forever Young









‎"Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. . .
We grow old by deserting our ideals...
Years may wrinkle the skin,
but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul."










“You spend 90% of your adult life hoping for a long rest and the last 10% trying to convince the Lord that you’re actually not that tired.” ~Robert Brault

Life Lesson? I need to stop complaining that I need a break- I can rest when I'm dead. My twenties are the years in which I need to work the hardest to build a platform for the rest of my life and the years in which I need to play the hardest to soak in the remainder of my youth!

. . . Although I'm not sure how accomplishing both things is physically possible with my schedule. . . But seriously, ever since I started Law School all I've been doing is complaining, complaining. Boyfriend's right, nobody likes a Negative Nancy.

Speaking of aging, I forgot about my old Xanga. . . and reading it again after 3 years is kind of refreshing...
http://lecocouturecafe.xanga.com/ Very amateur, but I love it indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...