Monday, June 27, 2011

After the Storm...there's an Island

After I posted the "M is for Me" post, I begged the BF for a short vacation before I start my 3L year. He eventually agreed and ironically he suggested this resort called ME hotel (what a coincidence!)

I have been working and going to school nonstop that I really feel like a well-deserved vacation has to be somewhere close within the horizon. Of course he complained that my yearly vacation was making me spoiled. . . thinking about it, it's possibly true (Yr 1: Catalina Islands; Yr 2: Costa Rica; Yr 3: Bahamas; Yr 4: Vietnam; Yr 5: Virgin Islands. . .) We're on our 6th year... so Cancun awaits...

I have to admit that although I take on an overwhelming load during the year, a little vacation come summer always revives my batteries and I can keep going at it for another year with the same load (if not heavier), but the cycle goes on and the work gets harder. Nonetheless, I feel like I do become more malleable and it's harder to reach that breaking point when I know that ball of stress that grows bigger and bigger towards the end of the year will eventually avalanche into a nice, sunny island somewhere far from California.




Destination: ME Cancun Hotel.
























Countdown: 6 weeks, 4 days...



Love,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...