Monday, July 16, 2012

hard-won battles

Going into the last week of my studies and since my last break down, 
I have made sure to keep myself sane by staying at a steady pace and remembering to breathe.  Whether it be keeping fresh flowers on my desk, soaking in the summer sun and ocean breeze each afternoon, or doing an hour of yoga. . . I have tried to ground myself in this swarm of stress.  
I am aware that after the end of this fight, I will yet prepare to start another one, and another and another. . . I've pushed myself to the limit each and every time I've set goals for myself and fought hard until the bitter end . . . and yes, I've cried and complained, but I followed through every time.  I think if I keep creating and fighting these hard-won battles, the boundaries that encapsulate my abilities and potential as I grow older really will be limitless.       
   
   
fresh flowers 
fresh juice
fresh air

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...